Registration is now open through the site:
Please, see important details about registration here:
Early Bird: until July 15
Regular: July 16, 2016 – September 15, 2016
Late / On-site: September 18,2016 – September 22,2016
BPM 2016 is a combination of different events:
- – Doctoral Consortium – 18 of September (Sunday)
- – Workshop day – 19 of September (Monday)
- – Industry Track – 20 and 21 of September (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- – Main conference – 20 to 22 of September (Tuesday to Thursday)
Please note that in the registration system you will have to choose between the following options:
Option 1: Workshop Day
Registration only for the workshops. Please wait with your registration until the workshop you plan to attend is confirmed on the BPM 2016 website, as no refunds can be made without cancellation fees. At the current stage workshops can still be cancelled or merged with other workshops.
Option 2: Main Conference
Registration only for the main conference.
Option 3: Main Conference + Workshop Day
Registration for the workshops and the main conference. If you plan to attend a particular workshop, please wait with your registration until the workshop you plan to attend is confirmed on the BPM 2016 website, as no refunds can be made without cancellation fees. At the current stage workshops can still be cancelled or merged with other workshops.
Option 4: 1-Day Pass Tuesday
Registration for the main conference and the Industry Track only for 20 of September.
Option 5: 1-Day Pass Wednesday
Registration for the main conference and the Industry Track only for 21 of September.
Option 6: 2-Day Pass Tuesday and Wednesday
Registration for the main conference and the Industry Track for 20 and 21 of September.
The registration fees are detailed below.
Important: The fees will appear in REAIS on the registration site. Since we are dealing with dollar variation, they will be updated every week if necessary.
|Registration Type (Regular)||Early (US$)||Regular (US$)||Late / On-Site (US$)|
|Option 1: Workshop Day||250||280||350|
|Option 2: Main Conference||550||565||680|
|Option 3: Main Conference + Workshop Day||640||680||780|
|Option 4: 1-day pass Tuesday||230||300||350|
|Option 5: 1-day pass Wednesday||230||300||350|
|Option 6: 2-day pass Tuesday and Wednesday||300||350||400|
Option 1 – Option 6
Students and SBC members can register with discounts as detailed bellow.
Students will have to provide proof of their status by mailing a scan of their student card. In case you are an author of an accepted paper (conference or workshop), please note that at least one author is required to register for the conference / workshops at the full rate.
|Discount Type||Early (US$)||Regular (US$)||Late / On-Site (US$)|
Main Conference Registration
The conference registration fee includes the admission to all tracks/sessions, the conference proceedings, the conference welcome reception on Monday night, lunches and breaks on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and the conference banquet on Wednesday.
Workshops Day Registration
The workshop day registration fee includes admission to the Monday workshops (you can switch between workshops throughout the day), electronic pre-proceedings for all workshops, electronic post-proceedings for all workshops, lunch and breaks on Monday, and the welcome reception on Monday night.
If you are only interested in attending the industry event there is a 1-day pass and a 2-day pass available. The 1-day Conference Pass includes all tracks/sessions on either Tuesday, September 20, or Wednesday, September 21, lunches and breaks on the selected day, and access to the conference banquet on Wednesday. The 2-day pass includes all tracks/sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday, September 20 and 21, lunches and breaks on Tuesday and Wednesday and the conference banquet on Wednesday night.
Participation to the Doctoral Consortium is open for admitted students only. Admitted students can participate during the demo session at the main conference to demonstrate their poster free of charge. Participation during the main conference requires registration though.
Separate tickets for the social events of the conference (Welcome Conference Reception, Visit and Conference Banquet will be available at the prices listed below.
|Extra conference welcome reception ticket (Monday, September 19)||80 US$|
|Extra conference banquet ticket (Wednesday, September 21)||120 US$|
Registration can be payed with Visa, Mastercard, and American Express credit cards.
Moreover, bank transfer is supported, you should select the option “Faturamento” and send an email with your details, name, address and event’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org, asking for the invoice.
An attestation will be sent to your e-mail address as soon as your registration is validated.
A fee of 100 US$ will apply to cancellations. This fee will be withheld from any reimbursement. Cancellation requests should include your name and your institution/company name and whether you would like to cancel your registration in full or partially (e.g., you registered for the workshops and the conference but you only want to cancel the workshop component). Please send cancellation requests to email@example.com by September 12, 2016 at the latest. Cancellations after this date will result in no refund of the conference fee.
Terms and Conditions
- – The registration for participation is binding and the full fee has to be paid based on the registration fees listed above within the given period.
- – Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- – Payments will be refunded in total if the conference has to be canceled by the organizers. In that case, the organizers will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- – The financial responsibilities of the participants are fully effective and we do not refund any payment, except as noted above.
- – Accepted and presented conference papers will be published as LNCS proceedings by Springer. To be published in the proceedings at least one author of an accepted conference paper is required to register for the conference at the full rate (via Option 2 or 3) by June 12th and the paper must be presented by the registered author at the conference.
- – Accepted and presented workshop papers will be published as LNBIP proceedings by Springer. To be published in the proceedings at least one author of an accepted workshop paper is required to register for the workshop day of the conference (via option 1 or 3) by July 15th at the full rate and the paper must be presented by the registered author at the workshop track of the conference.
- – Accepted and presented industry cases will be published as Book. To be published registration to the conference (via Option 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) at full rates required by July 15th and the paper must be presented by the registered author at the conference.
- – The conference program may be subject to changes.