Claudia Cappelli, UNIRIO, Brazil, email@example.com
André Macieira, Elo Group, Brazil, firstname.lastname@example.org
Silvia Inês Dallavalle de Pádua, University of São Paulo, Brazil,email@example.com
Michael Rosemann, QUT, Australia firstname.lastname@example.org
BPM 2016 – the 14th International Conference on Business Process Management invites contributions from BPM professionals to its Industry Track. BPM 2016 is organized by the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro State of in Brazil on September 20-22, 2016.
The BPM Industry Track allows showcasing the latest initiatives and exchanging experiences and networking among BPM experts around the world. Organizations are invited to submit their cases and present them to an international audience. The Industry Track will have:
- • Cases presentation, which will receive submissions and with the incentive the BPM Innovation Award for the most outstanding case, and
- • Invited speakers presenting and discussing Future Trends in BPM
Submit your case by May 1, 2016 and increase the global recognition of your work. Benefit from the feedback from and the networking with global peers and academics at the industry track from September 20-22, 2016.
- • Opportunity to present and discuss latest BPM projects
- • Network with global experts
- • Chance to win the BPM Innovation Award
Please submit your case description using this link. The case descriptions that are accepted to be presented at the conference will also be invited to submit a case paper to a BPM Cases Book.
Deadline for submission of case description via web form: 27 May, 2016 – new 10 Jun, 2016
Notification of acceptance: 27 June, 2016
Submission of case paper: 20 July, 2016
Feedback with revision comments: 10 August, 2016
Submission of final version: 20 August, 2016
Industrial track: 20-22 September, 2016
Remark: deadlines correspond to anywhere on earth (‘AoE’ or ‘UTC-12′)
1st Day (September 20)
Main track keynote speaker: Brad Power (Management Consultant in Process Innovation, Partner at FCB Partners, USA)
• Invited Speakers
- • Michael Rosemann, “Rapid Process Redesign in the Digital Age”.
- • Michael zur Muelhen, “The Mirror and the Road Ahead – Moving from Reactive to Predictive Process Management”.
- • Marlon Dumas, “BPM Techniques and Tools: A Tour of the Business Process Lifecycle”.
2nd Day (September 21)
• Case Presentation
Suported by: ABPMP